The Status Quo of the National Patent Agency Industry (2019) shows that the development of China’s patent agency industry is showing great momentum
The recently released The Status Quo of the National Patent Agency Industry (2019) by the CNIPA, summarized and analyzed Chinese patent agencies, the qualification examinations for patent agents, the 2019 patent agency reform pilot and the industry supervision situation is analyzed.
In 2019, 524 new patent agencies were approved. By the end of 2019, there were 2,691 patent agencies in China (excluding Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan regions), of which 211 patent agencies have been established for more than 20 years, showing their focus on brand building and pursuit for long-term development.
In 2019, a total of 5381 people passed the national examination for patent attorney qualification. By the end of 2019, the number of certificated patent attorneys nationwide reached 47,918. In 2019, 1524 new practicing patent attorneys were added, with an annual growth rate of 8.1%. The number of practicing patent attorneys reached 20,192.
China’s patent agency industry continues to maintain a good development trend of gradual growth in scale, continuous improvement of service capabilities, continuous expansion of service scope, and more complete operation system.
Part of the public information from our website is from the internet. Reposting of such is intended to spread more information and promote network sharing. They do not represent the opinions or any other suggestions of our website and we are not responsible for their authenticity. Part of the works of our website, which we just edit and upload, are from voluntary contributors. Our website only serves as a communicational platform for such works and therefore bears no responsibility for any copyright issues involved. In case you find any works violating your intellectual property rights, please contact us, so that we may change or remove them in time.
All information provided is for reference only. We do not guarantee the accuracy, validity, timeliness and integrity of the information. Our website and our employees are not directly or indirectly responsible to the users or any other people in any way, for any faults, inaccuracy or errors in delivering any information. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, our website claims that we do not assume liability for any direct, indirect, collateral, consequential, special, punitive or exemplary damages of any user or any other person, incurred by using or failing to use any information or links provided by this website.
- Update on China Trademark Office‘s review of “malicious trademark registration applications not for the purpose of use” [2021-12-24 10:15]
- The CNIPA will collect fees for the international phase of PCT applications in RMB, which has been effective on December 1, 2021 [2021-12-24 09:49]
- Sanyou’s 35th Anniversary Promotional Video Released, devoted to the original aspiration with delicate expertise [2021-11-26 15:48]
- Deliberate infringement of intellectual property rights and submission of abnormal patent applications will be included in the List of Severe Law-breaking Bad faith [2021-08-20 16:00]
- 2020 China Patent Investigation Report released [2021-05-21 13:52]