Proposals for Amendments to the Implementation Rules of the Patent Law (Draft for Comments) is released for public comments
Recently, the CNIPA issued a notice for public comments on the Proposals for Amendments to the Implementation Rules of the Patent Law (Draft for Comment). Opinions can be feedback through email, fax or letter before January 11, 2021.
Part of the public information from our website is from the internet. Reposting of such is intended to spread more information and promote network sharing. They do not represent the opinions or any other suggestions of our website and we are not responsible for their authenticity. Part of the works of our website, which we just edit and upload, are from voluntary contributors. Our website only serves as a communicational platform for such works and therefore bears no responsibility for any copyright issues involved. In case you find any works violating your intellectual property rights, please contact us, so that we may change or remove them in time.
All information provided is for reference only. We do not guarantee the accuracy, validity, timeliness and integrity of the information. Our website and our employees are not directly or indirectly responsible to the users or any other people in any way, for any faults, inaccuracy or errors in delivering any information. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, our website claims that we do not assume liability for any direct, indirect, collateral, consequential, special, punitive or exemplary damages of any user or any other person, incurred by using or failing to use any information or links provided by this website.
- The CNIPA will collect fees for the international phase of PCT applications in RMB, which has been effective on December 1, 2021 [2021-12-24 09:49]
- The fees for "novelty search" of Chinese designs and PCT have all increased [2021-03-12 13:14]
- Sanyou won the Beijing Excellent Patent Agency in 2019-2020 (Leading Firm) [2021-01-28 10:57]
- Ranking of patents and granted invention patents of Chinese enterprises in the first three quarters of 2020 [2020-12-02 15:33]
- Shanghai Intellectual Property Court and Shanghai Third Intermediate Court released typical cases in IPR protection [2020-12-02 14:24]