In 2020, the proportion of online trademark applications in China reached 98.05
During the "Thirteenth Five-Year Plan" period, the Trademark Office fully implemented the State Council’s reform requirements for decentralization, regulation, and service, focused on promoting the reform of trademark registration facilitation and intensified the construction of trademark information. In 2020, the proportion of online trademark applications in China was high at 98.05%, an increase of nearly 17 percentage points from 81.29% in 2016.
Part of the public information from our website is from the internet. Reposting of such is intended to spread more information and promote network sharing. They do not represent the opinions or any other suggestions of our website and we are not responsible for their authenticity. Part of the works of our website, which we just edit and upload, are from voluntary contributors. Our website only serves as a communicational platform for such works and therefore bears no responsibility for any copyright issues involved. In case you find any works violating your intellectual property rights, please contact us, so that we may change or remove them in time.
All information provided is for reference only. We do not guarantee the accuracy, validity, timeliness and integrity of the information. Our website and our employees are not directly or indirectly responsible to the users or any other people in any way, for any faults, inaccuracy or errors in delivering any information. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, our website claims that we do not assume liability for any direct, indirect, collateral, consequential, special, punitive or exemplary damages of any user or any other person, incurred by using or failing to use any information or links provided by this website.
- Excerpts from the 2021 IP Court Overview and Tribunal Annual Report [2022-06-06 17:06]
- Update on China Trademark Office‘s review of “malicious trademark registration applications not for the purpose of use” [2021-12-24 10:15]
- In 2019, the added value of China’s patent-intensive industries reached RMB 1.14631trillion, accounting for 11.6 of GDP [2021-03-12 10:38]
- Sanyou won three big awards during the China Trademark Festival [2021-01-27 14:41]
- Sanyou hosted a Salon on Confusion and Difficulties of Service Trademarks [2021-01-27 14:37]