Administrative Adjudication Measures for Early Resolution Mechanisms for Drug Patent Disputes is released
In order to safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of patentees and encourage drug research and development and innovation, CNIPA formulated and issued on July 5, 2021 the Administrative Adjudication Measures for Early Settlement Mechanisms for Drug Patent Disputes, which will be implemented from the date of promulgation.
Part of the public information from our website is from the internet. Reposting of such is intended to spread more information and promote network sharing. They do not represent the opinions or any other suggestions of our website and we are not responsible for their authenticity. Part of the works of our website, which we just edit and upload, are from voluntary contributors. Our website only serves as a communicational platform for such works and therefore bears no responsibility for any copyright issues involved. In case you find any works violating your intellectual property rights, please contact us, so that we may change or remove them in time.
All information provided is for reference only. We do not guarantee the accuracy, validity, timeliness and integrity of the information. Our website and our employees are not directly or indirectly responsible to the users or any other people in any way, for any faults, inaccuracy or errors in delivering any information. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, our website claims that we do not assume liability for any direct, indirect, collateral, consequential, special, punitive or exemplary damages of any user or any other person, incurred by using or failing to use any information or links provided by this website.
- The full text of the Standards for Judgment of General Trademark Violation released and implemented on January 1, 2022 [2022-01-28 10:37]
- Administrative Dispute over the Invalidation of the Trademark of "BOLIMO" and "搏力谋" [2021-12-01 10:54]
- The CNIPA releases Patent Examination Guidelines Revised Draft (Draft for Soliciting Comments) [2021-08-20 15:48]
- The CNIPA released statistics on patents and trademarks from January to November 2020 [2021-01-28 11:36]
- Seven typical cases of intellectual property courts of the Supreme People s Court of China [2021-01-28 11:10]