Deliberate infringement of intellectual property rights and submission of abnormal patent applications will be included in the List of Severe Law-breaking Bad faith
On August 1, the State Administration for Market Regulation announced the Administrative Measures for the List of Severe Law-breaking Bad faith in Market Supervision and Administration. The Measures stated that: intentional infringement of intellectual property rights; submission of irregular patent applications and malicious trademark registration applications harm the public interest; patent and trademark handlings that serious violate laws will be included in the list of Severe Law-breaking Bad faith. The Measures will come into effect on September 1, 2021.
Part of the public information from our website is from the internet. Reposting of such is intended to spread more information and promote network sharing. They do not represent the opinions or any other suggestions of our website and we are not responsible for their authenticity. Part of the works of our website, which we just edit and upload, are from voluntary contributors. Our website only serves as a communicational platform for such works and therefore bears no responsibility for any copyright issues involved. In case you find any works violating your intellectual property rights, please contact us, so that we may change or remove them in time.
All information provided is for reference only. We do not guarantee the accuracy, validity, timeliness and integrity of the information. Our website and our employees are not directly or indirectly responsible to the users or any other people in any way, for any faults, inaccuracy or errors in delivering any information. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, our website claims that we do not assume liability for any direct, indirect, collateral, consequential, special, punitive or exemplary damages of any user or any other person, incurred by using or failing to use any information or links provided by this website.
- Patent invalidations of "Optical Flat Structure" and "Flat Lens" Sanyou’s Client: Asukanet Co.,Ltd. [2021-12-02 10:33]
- 2020 Data Report on China’s Madrid International Trademark Registration [2021-04-19 14:28]
- Global ranking of emerging privacy technology invention patents [2021-04-19 14:20]
- World Intellectual Property Indicators report: China s number of patent applications ranked first in the world in 2019 [2021-01-27 14:49]
- The manager partner of Sanyou attended the China Court Session of the AIPPI online conference [2020-11-17 15:29]