The International Intellectual Property High-end Service Forum during the China International Fair for Trade in Services was successfully held
The 2021 China International Fair for Trade in Services was held in Beijing from September 2nd to 7th. At the High-end International Intellectual Property Service Forum held on September 7th, the President of the Capital Intellectual Property Services Association (CIPSA) and Chairman of Sanyou Intellectual Property Group, Li Qiang, announced the release notice of the List of Intellectual Property Service Agencies of countries along the Belt and Road.
The List of Intellectual Property Service Agencies of countries along the Belt and Road includes 50 international intellectual property service agencies in 22 important countries of market on five continents along the Belt and Road. It will provide reference for market entities with international intellectual property professional service and will also improve Beijing’s ability to provide international IP services.
Sanyou’s Chairperson Li Hui was invited to the forum.
Part of the public information from our website is from the internet. Reposting of such is intended to spread more information and promote network sharing. They do not represent the opinions or any other suggestions of our website and we are not responsible for their authenticity. Part of the works of our website, which we just edit and upload, are from voluntary contributors. Our website only serves as a communicational platform for such works and therefore bears no responsibility for any copyright issues involved. In case you find any works violating your intellectual property rights, please contact us, so that we may change or remove them in time.
All information provided is for reference only. We do not guarantee the accuracy, validity, timeliness and integrity of the information. Our website and our employees are not directly or indirectly responsible to the users or any other people in any way, for any faults, inaccuracy or errors in delivering any information. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, our website claims that we do not assume liability for any direct, indirect, collateral, consequential, special, punitive or exemplary damages of any user or any other person, incurred by using or failing to use any information or links provided by this website.
- Statistical data on added value of China’s patent-intensive industries in 2020 released [2022-01-28 10:26]
- Patent invalidations of "Optical Flat Structure" and "Flat Lens" Sanyou’s Client: Asukanet Co.,Ltd. [2021-12-02 10:33]
- Deliberate infringement of intellectual property rights and submission of abnormal patent applications will be included in the List of Severe Law-breaking Bad faith [2021-08-20 16:00]
- Proposals for Amendments to the Implementation Rules of the Patent Law (Draft for Comments) is released for public comments [2021-01-27 16:02]
- Draft Revisions to the Patent Examination Guide (First Draft for Comments) [2020-11-17 15:20]