The General Trademark Violation Judgment Standards (Draft for Solicitation of Comments) is released
To enhance trademark management, the CNIPA recently issued a notice for the public consultation on the General Trademark Violation Judgment Standards (Draft for Solicitation of Comments).
The Judgment Standards provides the definition and types of trademark violations in general, and stipulates the behaviors that must be registered for trademark registration without approval, the criteria for judging the use of trademarks, deceptive definitions and circumstances, and other negative effects. It elaborates on the effective management or control of self-change of registered trademarks, counterfeiting registered trademarks, collective trademarks and certification trademarks; further strengthens the practical guidance of trademark enforcement; unifies enforcement standards, and now publicly solicits opinions before October 1, 2021.
Part of the public information from our website is from the internet. Reposting of such is intended to spread more information and promote network sharing. They do not represent the opinions or any other suggestions of our website and we are not responsible for their authenticity. Part of the works of our website, which we just edit and upload, are from voluntary contributors. Our website only serves as a communicational platform for such works and therefore bears no responsibility for any copyright issues involved. In case you find any works violating your intellectual property rights, please contact us, so that we may change or remove them in time.
All information provided is for reference only. We do not guarantee the accuracy, validity, timeliness and integrity of the information. Our website and our employees are not directly or indirectly responsible to the users or any other people in any way, for any faults, inaccuracy or errors in delivering any information. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, our website claims that we do not assume liability for any direct, indirect, collateral, consequential, special, punitive or exemplary damages of any user or any other person, incurred by using or failing to use any information or links provided by this website.
- Analysis on the infringement of Valeo Lighting Belgium’s ofan invention patent for front fog lamp assembly [2022-06-28 17:45]
- On the Conditions for the Background to be used as the basis for amendment of application documents [2022-06-28 17:06]
- From May 5, 2022, the annuity for the 11th to 15th years of the design patent is RMB 3,000 per year [2022-04-24 10:39]
- Administrative Dispute over the Invalidation of the Trademark of "牛班培艺" [2021-12-01 10:58]
- The reply of the Supreme Court of China clarifies the Issue concerning the Defendant’s Request for Compensation for Reasonable Expenses on the Grounds of the Plaintiff’s Abuse of Rights in Intellectual Property Infringement Lawsuits [2021-06-22 12:05]