Judicial Interpretations of the Anti-Unfair Competition Law (Draft for Comment) is released
To correctly hear cases of unfair competition disputes and maintain the order of fair competition, the Supreme People’s Court of China recently issued an announcement on the Judicial Interpretations of the Anti-Unfair Competition Law (Draft for Comment) to solicit public opinions. The Interpretations elaborates on a series of legal issues such as "how to determine the lack of distinctive features that could tell the source of goods". Public opinions and suggestions are solicited before September 19, 2021.
Part of the public information from our website is from the internet. Reposting of such is intended to spread more information and promote network sharing. They do not represent the opinions or any other suggestions of our website and we are not responsible for their authenticity. Part of the works of our website, which we just edit and upload, are from voluntary contributors. Our website only serves as a communicational platform for such works and therefore bears no responsibility for any copyright issues involved. In case you find any works violating your intellectual property rights, please contact us, so that we may change or remove them in time.
All information provided is for reference only. We do not guarantee the accuracy, validity, timeliness and integrity of the information. Our website and our employees are not directly or indirectly responsible to the users or any other people in any way, for any faults, inaccuracy or errors in delivering any information. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, our website claims that we do not assume liability for any direct, indirect, collateral, consequential, special, punitive or exemplary damages of any user or any other person, incurred by using or failing to use any information or links provided by this website.
- Update on China Trademark Office‘s review of “malicious trademark registration applications not for the purpose of use” [2021-12-24 10:15]
- Sanyou donated RMB 200,000 to flood-ravaged areas in China’s Henan Province to help victims rebuild their homes [2021-12-13 10:41]
- Sanyou’s 35th Anniversary Celebration: grateful for our clients along the way and over the years [2021-11-26 15:08]
- The CNIPA releases data for the first half of 2021 [2021-08-20 15:44]
- Sanyou won three big awards during the China Trademark Festival [2021-01-27 14:41]