Sanyou’s 35th Anniversary Promotional Video Released, devoted to the original aspiration with delicate expertise
The reason why we never stop is to live up to the expectations behind hopelessness.
Our original aspiration is to protect every piece of fortune of wisdom.
Being together, winning the future!
Part of the public information from our website is from the internet. Reposting of such is intended to spread more information and promote network sharing. They do not represent the opinions or any other suggestions of our website and we are not responsible for their authenticity. Part of the works of our website, which we just edit and upload, are from voluntary contributors. Our website only serves as a communicational platform for such works and therefore bears no responsibility for any copyright issues involved. In case you find any works violating your intellectual property rights, please contact us, so that we may change or remove them in time.
All information provided is for reference only. We do not guarantee the accuracy, validity, timeliness and integrity of the information. Our website and our employees are not directly or indirectly responsible to the users or any other people in any way, for any faults, inaccuracy or errors in delivering any information. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, our website claims that we do not assume liability for any direct, indirect, collateral, consequential, special, punitive or exemplary damages of any user or any other person, incurred by using or failing to use any information or links provided by this website.
- 2021 National Intellectual Property Service Industry Statistical Survey Report released [2022-01-28 10:23]
- The CNIPA releases Patent Examination Guidelines Revised Draft (Draft for Soliciting Comments) [2021-08-20 15:48]
- 2020 China Patent Investigation Report released [2021-05-21 13:52]
- Press conference for the second anniversary of the establishment of the Intellectual Property Court of the Supreme People’s Court of China [2021-03-24 11:29]
- In 2019, the added value of China’s patent-intensive industries reached RMB 1.14631trillion, accounting for 11.6 of GDP [2021-03-12 10:38]