Sanyou donated RMB 1 million to purchase medical supplies amid the outbreak of the Covid-19 pandemic
On February 5, 2020, Beijing Sanyou Intellectual Property Agency Co., Ltd. donated RMB 1 million to the Wuhan Charity Federation of China to purchase medical supplies for the treatment of patients with COVID-19.
Part of the public information from our website is from the internet. Reposting of such is intended to spread more information and promote network sharing. They do not represent the opinions or any other suggestions of our website and we are not responsible for their authenticity. Part of the works of our website, which we just edit and upload, are from voluntary contributors. Our website only serves as a communicational platform for such works and therefore bears no responsibility for any copyright issues involved. In case you find any works violating your intellectual property rights, please contact us, so that we may change or remove them in time.
All information provided is for reference only. We do not guarantee the accuracy, validity, timeliness and integrity of the information. Our website and our employees are not directly or indirectly responsible to the users or any other people in any way, for any faults, inaccuracy or errors in delivering any information. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, our website claims that we do not assume liability for any direct, indirect, collateral, consequential, special, punitive or exemplary damages of any user or any other person, incurred by using or failing to use any information or links provided by this website.
- Sanyou held a webinar on ‘Coexistence of Trademarks in China’ [2022-04-24 10:35]
- Oerlikon Textile GmbH & Co. KG Vs. the CNIPA in the Second instance of Administrative Dispute over Patent Invalidation [2021-12-02 10:26]
- Administrative Dispute over the Invalidation of the Trademark of "BOLIMO" and "搏力谋" [2021-12-01 10:54]
- Patent Development Report on 6G Communication Technology: China ranks first globally in patent applications in this area [2021-06-22 11:46]
- In 2019, the added value of China’s patent-intensive industries reached RMB 1.14631trillion, accounting for 11.6 of GDP [2021-03-12 10:38]